This product is available for pre-order.
Jawbone is the first adaptive Bluetooth headset for mobile devices,
eliminating virtually all background noise using Noise Shield, a
technology originally developed for the military. Jawbone combines the
latest innovations in acoustics, audio processing and industrial design
to provide exceptional incoming and outgoing voice clarity so you can
have productive, uninterrupted conversations in even the most extreme
- Noise Shield, a military-grade technology
originally developed for use in tanks and helicopters, to eliminate
background noise in the harshest environments.
- Voice Activity Sensor that determines precisely when you’re speaking to separate your speech from background noise.
- Proprietary system of sensors and software that analyzes ambient noise
up to 500 times a second, continuously optimizing incoming and outgoing
- Frequency boosting and automatic volume control
helps you hear incoming callers as you move between noisy and quiet
- Comfortable, customizable, ‘Fit-kit’ with a choice of four different earloops and earbuds.
- Binaural and adaptable for use in left or right ear.
- Ultra-lightweight, ergonomically contoured form factor built using medical grade materials.
- Distinctive, award winning design by Yves Behar.
- 6 hours talk-time, 120 hours of standby
- Bluetooth 1.1 and 1.2 with a range of up to 33ft
- Rapid charging via USB or conventional wall charger.
|| 0.8 lb.
|| 1 lb.
|Case: 12 ea.
|| 12.4 lb.