Order Contents for Miva Merchant
Quickly see which products your customers are ordering in real time without having to visit order detail screensBuy Now
With the 'Order Contents' module, you can quickly see which products your customers are ordering in real time without having to visit order detail screens. Analyze buying patterns as they happen and quickly react to today's emerging sales trends.
Note that this module focuses on products, not customers. Since Miva already provides text-based order history, this module doesn't display certain order details like customer name and email.
Instead, 'Order Contents' focuses on showing you what products are selling right now with the ability to visually browse your entire order history at any time.
Now showing Order Attribute totals!
This Module Makes It Easier For You To:
- Determine today's popular products so you can display them on the homepage or category pages of your site.
- See if customers are using a promo code from your email campaigns or offsite promotion.
- Measure demand for recently-launched products.
- See which product combinations people are buying. Do your customers often buy two products together? Add a cart upsell to promote a popular product combination.
- Identify orders with product attribute line items.
Info Shown For Each Order:
- Order Number
- Order Date and Time
- Product Thumbnails
Thumbnails must be specified in the Miva product edit screen in order to appear within this module. Products with no images will simply display the product name.
- Gift Certificate Usage
- Promo Code Usage
- Order Total
Not Shown (already Available In Miva's Manage Orders Screen):
- Customer Name
- Customer Email
- Order Status
Easy to install yourself - no custom installation required.
All software sales are final.Buy Now
* Complimentary first time consultations usually range between 30-60 minutes depending on your situation. All meetings with Island Technologies are pressure free with no-obligation or expectations. We’re here to help— schedule your consultation today!